- October 22, 2020
- Posted by: sarah
- Category: Events, Upcoming
Join us for a Special Training Day on Wednesday 4 November 9.15 – 4.00 pm at Vision West, Glen Eden, Auckland.
1) Brook Turner – VisionWest, Head of Community Service Development
2) Haydn Smith (Odyssey House) – Working with clients with addictions and those who have come out of prison, understanding their financial challenges.
3) Mark Francis – Intercoll (including experience of working with budget service in Invercargill)
4) Working with clients after Covid-19 (esp. small business) – to be confirmed.
5) Alyson de Marco (Tamaki Budgeting) and Helen Pulman (Financial Mentor and Group Facilitator) – Focusing on Supervision
Cost $55 per person (includes morning and lunch)