- Consumer Protection
- Working and Income Benefit Rates 2020/2021
- Working for Families Tax Credits
- IRD and Covid-19
- Family Package 2017, inc. introduction of Winter Energy Payment
- Tenancy Services – Tenants Rights and Responsibilities
- Fincap, formerly the National Building Financial Capability Charitable Trust (NBFCCT)
- Money Week Information
- Otago Food Cost Survey (see page 6)
Do you or your client have concerns about a lender?
If you have difficulty dealing with a lender on behalf of a client, please let us know. We will forward the information either directly to the Commerce Commission or to Fincap, with your permission (and the clients).
Scams need to be reported to netsafe.org.nz. For those relating to banking, please to contact the bank directly.
Click here to view document that lists the main banks’ contact details. (Please let us know if you want to add any more.)